This best-selling cleanser is a cult classic. It comes in a solid, sherbert form that melts into an oil-type cleanser when it comes into contact with skin, going deep into pores to pull out oil and grime while dissolving stubborn makeup and sunscreen. Harnessing the power of bamboo extract (soothes skin) and acerola extract (restores skin), this Original cleansing balm also contains onsen water, bringing the benefits of Asian hot springs into your bathroom. A bright floral scent helps calm and cheer your senses as you massage this balm onto your skin, providing it with a deep, hydrating cleanse that leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
Follow with a water-based cleanser. This cleanser is ideal for all skin types.
Earn 1 Peach Point per $1 spent! 175 Points = $10 off
(1) This cleansing balm has a pH level of 6.1
(2) Bamboo extract is a potent antioxidant with skin-soothing properties. It’s rich in flavonoids, which help protect skin against UV damage. Bamboo extract also contains high amounts of silica, a natural compound that occurs in skin that is crucial to the production of collagen
(3) Acerola is a type of cherry known for its high levels of vitamin C, which has strong restorative and soothing properties
(4) Raspberry leaf extract contains antioxidants that help protect skin from damage while also nourishing and toning skin
(5) This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial coloring
How to Use
Scoop a dime-sized amount onto your hand and massage onto dry skin, concentrating on areas with stubborn makeup. Add warm water for the oil to emulsify into a smooth foam. Wash off with warm water, and follow with a water-based cleanser.
This best-selling cleanser is a cult favorite in Korea — and for good reason. It has a truly unique texture, coming in a solid but soft sherbert form that makes it great for traveling, and it melts into a warm, gentle oil cleanser as it’s massaged onto skin. When you rinse it off with warm water, the oil emulsifies into this thick, velvety foam you’ll just want to massage gently over your skin, and, as you dry your face, you’ll be amazed at how soft and supple and clean your skin feels.
Peach tip: if your skin is in need of a boost of hydration, apply a thin, even layer of this cleansing balm to cleansed skin for a great face mask! Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with warm water.