Peach & Lily Collection
Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser
Power Calm your skin.
The Power Calm cleanser is uniquely formulated to respect the skin's natural ecosystem while cleansing deeply and thoroughly. The result? Pure, clean skin that's hydrated and deeply calmed.
We worked with our partner lab and pulled out all the stops in cosmetic wizardry to create this next-generation cleanser. Two powerful yet gentle sulfate-free cleansing agents do the heavy-lifting in drawing out impurities. All without stripping skin dry or disrupting the skin barrier. The pH 5.5 formula is then spiked with a cocktail of super-soothing ingredients like "cica," chamomile and camellia. This breakthrough cleanser starts off as a silky clear gel and lathers into the softest, milkiest foam for that perfect deep-cleanse. Hello, pure, clean, hydrated and profoundly calmed skin.
Discover a whole new way of cleansing and power up your calm.
Texture: a lightweight, hydrating gel that lathers into a soft, milky foam
Scent: a faint, calming herbal scent with top notes of lavender and base notes of camellia and chamomile
Skin type: suitable for all skin types – even for those with acne-prone, mature, and/or sensitive skin
Size: 100 ml/3.38 fl oz
- Must Know
- Peach & Lily Take
- How to Use
1. Coco-Glucoside and Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate: natural, non-ionic (aka non-irritating) cleansing agents that are super gentle and very effective, especially recommended for sensitive skin: no sulfates here!
2. Chamomile Extract: a soothing ingredient known for its strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; known to help clear congested pores and calm skin.
3. Camellia Japonica Flower Extract: also known as tsubaki, a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage while moisturizing and nourishing skin with vitamins and fatty acids.
4. Centella Asiatica Extract: a beloved ingredient in Korean skincare that has potent reparative and anti-aging properties, one of its four main components, madecassoside, is reputed for its healing, anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce redness and irritation.
5. Peach Extract: a powerhouse full of vitamins and minerals with strong antioxidative and anti-aging properties that help nourish skin, keep it balanced, and reduce visible signs of aging.
6. Hyaluronic Acid Complex: a proprietary blend of short-, medium-, and long-chain hyaluronic acid molecules that helps deliver hydration to all layers of skin, so skin is deeply hydrated from within, helping the outermost (and visible) layer glow.
7. Ginger Root Extract: a botanical that helps prevent the degradation of collagen, helping skin appear elastic and bouncy. We intentionally chose ginger root extract (vs. ginger extract) to ensure that skin does not become sensitized.
8. Cucumber Extract: a cooling, hydrating, and naturally astringent ingredient that helps balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
9. Licorice Root Extract: a gentle antioxidant that helps brighten skin, boost radiance, and even out skin tone.
Peach & Lily Take
Cleansing is the first step of any skincare routine, and we believe it to be one of the most important and foundational steps. Our founder and celebrated esthetician, Alicia Yoon, has seen firsthand how so many skin issues stem from improper cleansing, which can keep skin in a constant state of crisis, causing persistent and pesky issues like redness, breakouts, and accelerated signs of aging. Cleansing skin the right way, thoroughly and gently, staying away from aggressive and harsh formulas, can do wonders in helping maintain skin health.
That's why we set out to create a cleanser that would cleanse gently and deeply, even helping dissolve light, everyday makeup, so skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. We knew this cleanser also had to respect and work with skin's natural ecosystem and never disrupt or harm skin's protective barrier. With these criteria in mind, we developed this cleanser over several years, testing so many different sulfate-free cleansing agents and combining them with hydrating and soothing ingredients, until we finally found that perfect formula that gently delivered dramatic results, cleansing and calming skin, so skin could look more radiant.
Korean dermatologists believe, after all, that proper cleansing can help significantly reduce skin issues, so treat your skin gently with this calming cleanser, formulated without sulfates or toxins (or animal testing). And, if you're sensitive to essential oils, fear not! We never include more that 0.05% (a fraction of a fraction of a percent!) in our formulas, so that even the most sensitive skin can enjoy all our formulas.
How to Use
Squeeze out a dime-sized amount, lather with water, and massage on face. Rinse with water and pat dry. Can be used daily, AM, PM, or both. To cleanse away more stubborn or waterproof makeup, we recommend preceding this with a oil-based cleanser.
DI Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Coco-Glucoside, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pantolactone, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Less is more.
Sulfate-free, toxin-free with a pH of 5.5 for skin that's hydrated, pure, and clean. Power up your calm.
That fresh clean.
A silky, clear gel lathers into the softest, milky foam that grips and dissolves impurities. Hello, super dewy skin.