We are so excited to introduce our Peach Skincare Academy Mentorship Program.
Peach & Lily was founded with a single mission: to help you transform your skin. Our founder, Alicia Yoon, is a celebrity esthetician and a Korean beauty expert. She struggled her whole life with severe eczema and can personally attest to the power and joy of learning to care for her skin. Through careful study, extensive training in Korea and NYC, and hands-on experience over the last 20 years, Alicia was able to truly transform the look and feel of her skin - and lead so many others on this same journey.
We are an esthetician-led brand and we believe that estheticians serve a vital role in the skincare industry. Estheticians who have developed deep expertise in skin structure and function, products and ingredients, and specialized skincare techniques can help teach and empower our community to achieve their best skin yet.
We also believe that, as a beauty brand, we have a responsibility to help create a more beautiful, just, and equitable world. In the skincare industry, our Black community is underrepresented. As part of our ongoing commitment to uplifting our Black community, we are launching this mentorship program first for our Black community of estheticians and esthetics students. We will be expanding this program in the future to include others in our community as well.
This program is dedicated to helping estheticians and esthetics students enhance their careers in esthetics. This is a year-long program led by our founder, Alicia Yoon.
Here are the session details:
- Initial 1-on-1 zoom call with our founder Alicia Yoon to learn more about you and your career aspirations
- Group Session 1: Ingredient deep-dive - go beyond what you learn in school to stand out in your field!
- Group Session 2: Hands-on techniques - Korean beauty massages, Alicia's signature facial techniques and more!
- Group Session 3: Deep dive into various paths to apply your esthetics license - and how to stand out in interviews. There will also be featured guests who will share experiences regarding their specific areas of esthetics.
- Group Session 4: Charting career goals and mapping your path.
- Group luncheon: Commemorate program completion and celebrate you!
- Introduction to a beauty recruiter to optimize career placement
Here are key dates to keep in mind!
- Application submission: 6/10-6/30
- Application review & follow-up: 7/1-7/10
- Interviews: 7/15-7/24
- Announcement of mentees: 7/27
- Program kick-off: 8/1
For consideration for the program, you must have a valid esthetics license or be actively enrolled in an accredited esthetics school. You must also be based in NYC or be able to travel to NYC, as there will be hands-on sessions. This first class of mentees will be focused on our Black community of estheticians/esthetics students. The program will open up to other members of our community in the future.
Click here for the application link!
We're so excited to meet our first class of Peach Skincare Academy mentees!
Sending all our Peaches so much love.
Peach & Lily