Featuring lotus leaf extract, this facial mist is packed with skin boosting properties. Antioxidants to help your skin fight the free radicals in the environment while hydrating components like natural oils and aloe are restorative. This mist is made with real lemon extract to help brighten the skin, making it a perfect summer companion. You can even see the lemon extract when it separates from the water so shake before use. We love that this mist isn't an aerosol so it's air travel friendly, making it the perfect addition to your beauty bag and/or purse.
Earn 1 Peach Point per $1 spent! 175 Points = $10 off
(1) Lemon oil is rich in Vitamin C, helping skin to clear pores of dead skin for a smoother, brighter complexion
(2) Camellia has antioxidant properties to protect skin from further damage due to environmental factors
(3) The lovely citrus scent has a revitalizing effect on your senses
(4) Allantoin and betaine are natural anti-inflammatories, soothing and even smoothing skin for a more even complexion in both tone and texture
(5) Black currant is a natural anti-bacterial ingredient
How to Use
Shake well to mix lemon oil extract and water. Keeping at a distance of about 6 inches from face, spritz generously until skin is hydrated.
The beautiful packaging, the lovely citrus scent, hydrating and protective properties for skin and the portability make these facial mists top favorites. The artwork is done by artist Kang Myung Soon, who has drawn lotus flowers for over 20 years using it as her source of inspiration. Every detail has been considered from the formula, to the packaging, to the artwork. Best yet, it's travel friendly and non-aerosol so you never have to be without it.