- WHO WE ARE:
- Peach & Lily created the Peach & Lily collection, a 100% worry-free skincare brand designed to transform your skin. Our CEO and founder, Alicia Yoon struggled with eczema for her entire life. She learned how to take back control of her skin while training and practicing as an esthetician in Korea and New York, and she is passionate about empowering our community to achieve their very healthiest skin with zero compromises. You can find us at www.peachandlily.com and through major retailers including Barneys, Ulta Beauty, CVS, and Target.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- This is an opportunity for an aspiring brand marketer to take their career in an interesting direction working for a young Korean Beauty brand, with a strong customer following and 100% clean beauty products. Marketing intern will help growing the brand and performing all activities related to driving growth of our product lines. This includes but is not limited to customer (trade) activation and day to day management, new business development via product innovation and channel expansion and consumer activation. It is an interesting hybrid between traditional marketing and trade marketing roles.
- -Create and execute tactical plans to deliver on strategic brand objectives
- -Prepare thoughtful, on-brand messaging and activation ideas
- -Perform wrap up analysis for executions and glean learnings for team to take forward
- -Help establish processes that are necessary for a growing brand to adopt
- -Help with retail customer day to day business management tasks
- -Handle multiple priorities simultaneously, delivering high-quality work on deadline
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- -Enrolled in an undergraduate program or recent graduate with a major in an applicable field
- -Passion for cosmetics/beauty
- -Analytical and Strategic thinking (can surface insights from data and can shape concepts from raw ideas)
- -Strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- -A sense of urgency to get things done, ability to manage details and multi-task projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- -Relentless focus on delivering high ROI on marketing activities
- -Resourcefulness and basic knowledge of competitive marketplace
- -Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment
- -Software expertise – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- -A team player who knows how to anticipate needs and is eager and willing to help
- -Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and desire to take initiative
- -An upbeat and positive, “no task is too small” attitude
- -Korean language proficiency a plus
Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate program or be a recent graduate with a major in an applicable field. Applicants must have a laptop computer they can use during the internship. A minimum commitment of 15hrs/week is required for at least 8 weeks. Internship will be paid.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your resume and cover letter, and we will schedule an interview if it seems like a potential fit. Please be patient with us - we get a lot of applications, but we will respond to each and every one as soon as possible.
Contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!